As the years go by I like to add to my pc gaming rig in what ways I can.
December 23, 2009
With the help of the new case I’ve finally gotten my pc up to a stable over clock.
Here’s an older over clock screen shot on air cooling. I have my set at 4.02 currently.
Dec 16, 2009
My wife wanted to get me a present for our 4 year anniversary, I suggested a new gaming computer case as my current one had a severe lack of air flow and no air filtration. She sent me three cases that she had picked out from newegg.com, this was her first choice. After a quick scan of what was available from newegg it quickly became clear that jess had indeed picked out the best one. Four air intake fans all filtered with great space & output flow. It arrived yesterday and is now running my pc components clean and cool. Thank you jess :D.
- 12 Drive Bays.
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake.
- Washable air filters reduce dust build up in your system.
- Advanced Cooling System:
– 1 top special 200 x 30 mm blue LED exhaust fan with 3-speed switch control (LEDs can be switched off as well).
– 2 rear 120 x 25 mm special blue LED exhaust fans with 3-speed switch control.
– 3 front 120 x 25 mm special blue LED intake fans with front speed control.
– 1 side 120 x 25 mm fan to cool graphic cards (optional).
– 1 middle 120mm fan to cool CPU or graphic cards (optional).
– Water cooling platform for reservoir or pump.
- 7 expansion slots.
- Top mounted I/O ports for easy access.
– Power and reset button with blue LED
– 2 x USB 2.0
– 1 x eSATA
– HD Audio In and Out
- Convenient top accessory tray for a personal media player.
- Motherboard: Up to standard ATX.
- No Power Supply included: To optimize performance of your Twelve Hundred, your choice of power supply is crucial. Antec strongly recommends choosing from our NeoPower or TruePower series.
– 22.9″ (H) x 8.4″ x 20.2″ (D).
– 58.2 (H) x 21.3 x 51.3 (D) cm.